Continental Hydraulics are at the forefront of engineering hydraulic solutions for over 50 years-a testament to a long-standing reputation built upon your challenges and opportunities. A worldwide leader- a one-stop-shop for valves, pumps, power units and proportional products-all assembled in the USA.
What Makes PowrFlow™ HPV Series Axial Piston Pumps Your Best Buy?
Variable volume pressure compensated piston pumps match flow to system demand. Your system will generate less heat, and may not need a heat exchanger. Your system can be kept simpler too, with fewer valves and regulators, while still maintaining constant pressure.
For long term reliability, and optimum performance,PowrFlow™ HPV Axial Piston Pumps are your best value.
Replace your old Denison PV and Vickers PVB with the Continental HPV range of piston pumps. Output flow sizes are equal to the Denison and Vickers pumps including the 6, 10, 15, 20 and 29 gallons per minute @ 1750 RPM units. Contact us with your Denison PV or Vickers PVB part number for a direct Continental hydraulics replacement pump.
Features and Benefits
- Simple Construction for long, dependable service.
- More contamination-tolerant than competitive pumps to improve dependability and reduce maintenance costs.
- Quiet operation simplifies meeting system sound level standards.
- Economical – low overall cost for a high performance variable volume pump.
- Efficient, energy-saving design.