Continental Hydraulics PowrFlow™ PVR Vane Pumps deliver the rugged, reliable performance and value you’ve come to expect in all our products. They outperform sensitive piston pumps in harsh enviroments. PVX Vane Pumps deliver faster response, and require less external compensation compared to fixed displacement designs.
The pumps are designed to meet requirements of the machine tool, general machinery and other markets where
low noise, high performance and competitive pricing are needed.
Note these improvements and features:
- Continuous duty ratings.
- Speed range 1150, 1450 and 1750 rpm.
- High efficiency at full flow.
- Quiet operation.
- Modern appearance.
- Improved ring and vane wear.
- Fast response and recovery times.
- Reduced envelope size.
- Improved controls with shock clipper.
- Conforms to the latest SAE, ISO, NFPA and ANSI standards.
- Allows full horsepower transference to pump 2 on tandem mounted pumps.
- 3 year warranty.
- Competitively priced with other manufacturers of vane and axial piston pumps.
- Reduced sound levels help meet government and purchased sound requirements.
- High performance and long life design.
- Fast reaction time for critical system demands.
- Pressure compensated pumps controls delivery to circuit demands thereby conserving energy.
- Hydrodynamic journal bearings provide long life and quiet operation.
- Repair kits are available from local distributor or the factory.
- Control option include single stage, two stage; load sensing, and torque limiting on most models.
- Shock clipper reduces shock pressure increasing system component life and stability.