~ scroll down to find the part you need ~
Market leaders in environmentally responsible heat pumps, ventilation and air conditioning systems for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- The Daikin ZDN Terminal Type Driver controls the KSP-G02 in optimum conditions.
- Owing to the constant-current characteristics, the variations of the supply voltage and output current by a solenoid can cause a temperature rise but this rarely happens.
- The output radio wave corrugation (dither frequency, amplitude) is et up so that the hysteresis of a solenoid proportional control valve and a resolution power can get the best values.
- Since the current is controlled by PWM (pulse width modulation) method, heat generation from the drive is reduced to a small amount.
- As the function (response time adjusting function) varies the output current slowly for the the variation of step like command input is provided, it enables the oil output to vary in shock-less. (for either build-up or pull-down process, each process can be independently adjusted).