The Casappa Polaris 20 Gear Pumps and Motors meet a wide range of mobile and industrial applications. SAE and European mounting flanges and rear covers are available in both cast iron and aluminum for reduced weight. The extruded aluminum body houses single piece gear, journal, shaft assemblies with a pressure balancing system that provides the highest volumetric and overall efficiency’s available. Exceptionally large bearings make it possible for longer life at high pressure. A complete range of drive shaft in spline, parallel keyed, and tapered versions to meet all SAE, and European standards.
FeaturesGear pumps and motors built in three pieces with an extruded body in high resistance aluminium alloy. The wide choice of shafts, flanges and ports, in compliance with all international standards (SAE, DIN and EUROPEAN) allow for their use in an infinite variety of applications.
- Displacements from 0.07 in³/rev (1,07 cm³/rev) to 5.56 in³/rev (91,10 cm³/rev) available in groups 10, 20 and 30
- Max. peak pressure up to 4350 psi (300 bar)
- Max. speed up to 4000 min-1
- High efficiency
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy duty applications
- Multiple units available in standard version, common inlet and separated stages
- Electro-hydraulic fan drive system
- Custom design