The Casappa Magnum Gear pumps and motors made of cast iron in three pieces. An extremely versatile and reliable design, also in the most extreme operating conditions. Displacements from 17,28 cm3/rev G 1.05 in3/rev to 125,63 cm3/rev G 7.66 in3/rev available in groups 30 and 35. Max. peak pressure up to 320 bar G 4650 psi. Max. speed up to 3000 min‑1.
- Wide range of drive shafts and flanges in SAE version
- More choices of port locations
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy duty applications
- Multiple units available in standard version, common inlet and separated stages.
- Exceptional working life expectancy