- Reacts faster—Senses and begins removing moisture at low 15% RELATIVE HUMIDITY. This
better accommodates the short cycles of hydraulic circuits.
- Lasts longer—Exhales moisture with every flow cycle, regenerating its water-holding capacity.
- Signals change out—Indicates need for change out with flashing red light
- Installs easily—Lightweight; simply hand tighten
- Adapts—Suits both mobile and industrial applications
Patented T.R.A.P. media regenerates its water-holding capacity, which leads to longer service life.
Competitive testing revealed that T.R.A.P. breathers continued performing beyond 3,000 cycles while silica gel breathers significantly declined in efficiency at less than 2,000 cycles.